David Redding, M.D.
Dr. David Redding grew up in Atlanta, and then attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he was Phi Beta Kappa. At U.N.C., he received a Bachelor of Arts in history and graduated with Highest Distinction. He then attended the Medical College of Georgia. He is a member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, and the Medical Association of Georgia. He is also diplomate of the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
Board-certified in Allergy and Immunology
• Bachelor of Arts from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
• Doctor of Medicine from Medical College of GA
• Internship at Emory University
• Internal Medicine Residency at Medical University of South Carolina
• Allergy and Immunology Fellowship at University of Texas Medical Branch
• Emory Midtown Hospital
• Northside Hospital
• Piedmont Hospital