March 23, 2020
We would like to update you on what we are doing to protect our patients and staff during the COVID-19 health crisis.
- Please reschedule any non-urgent appointments. Contact our office with any questions or concerns.
- Guests of patients will not be permitted in the office or waiting room. This excludes parents of pediatric patients.
- We are asking all allergy shot patients to reschedule shot appointments if you have any cold symptoms.
- Allergy shot appointments will be staggered to create distance between patients.
- After receiving your allergy shot, we ask that you wait your 30 minutes in your car. Should you have any concerns during that time, please come back into the office.
- Please see two helpful articles on COVID-19.
Thank you very much for your cooperation during this difficult time.
March 11, 2020
Dear Patients of Redding Allergy and Asthma Specialists,
We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (Covid19) via updates from the CDC, WHO and Georgia Department of Health. In an effort to keep our physicians, staff and patients safe, we would like to ask that any patient and their guests who have a fever, symptoms of a respiratory infection, or have been exposed to a person with the coronavirus, the flu or any other communicable disease reschedule their appointments.
If you are concerned that you may have a serious infectious illness, contact public health department at 1-866-782-4584, and follow their directions. If you have severe symptoms that are getting worse, go to a hospital emergency room and mask yourself as soon as you can.
Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html for more information.
Redding Allergy and Asthma Specialists